It is my pleasure to welcome you to another great year at H.O.P.E. Academy! My name is Kimberly Hall, and this year, I will be teaching the academic subjects of:
· 9th Grade Grammar and Composition and Spelling
· World Literature
· World History
Each student is expected to come to class prepared with all of the required materials and with a positive attitude. I expect each student to do his or her best to follow this simple set of rules while in my class:
· Be Respectful (of teacher, self, and others)
· Be Helpful
· Be Diligent (work hard and stay on task)
· Be Kind
· Be Prepared
I will be available each Monday after school from 1:30-3:00 for student help classes. I will also be available to parents for any questions or concerns on Wednesday afternoons from 1:30-3:00. Should you wish to schedule an appointment or talk with me, please use the following contact information:
· E-mail through Engrade.
· My classroom blog: http://hopehighlights.blogspot.com/
· My personal e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Only as a last alternative, my personal cell number: (404)-376-3054
I am looking forward to a great year of getting to know you and your student!