Sunday, August 4, 2013

Welcome to H.O.P.E.!

Dear H.O.P.E. Academy High School Parents and Students,
It is my pleasure to welcome you to another great year at H.O.P.E. Academy! My name is Kimberly Hall, and this year, I will be teaching the academic subjects of:
·        9th Grade Grammar and Composition and Spelling
·        World Literature
·        World History
Each student is expected to come to class prepared with all of the required materials and with a positive attitude. I expect each student to do his or her best to follow this simple set of rules while in my class:
·        Be Respectful (of teacher, self, and others)
·        Be Helpful
·        Be Diligent (work hard and stay on task)
·        Be Kind
·        Be Prepared
I will be available each Monday after school from 1:30-3:00 for student help classes. I will also be available to parents for any questions or concerns on Wednesday afternoons from 1:30-3:00. Should you wish to schedule an appointment or talk with me, please use the following contact information:
·        E-mail through Engrade.
·        My classroom blog: http://hopehighlights.blogspot.com/
·        My personal e-mail: kames1217@bellsouth.net
·        Only as a last alternative, my personal cell number: (404)-376-3054
I am looking forward to a great year of getting to know you and your student!
 
Blessings!
Kimberly Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment